Sunday, January 20, 2013

Milani Baked Blush: Rose D'Oro &&& Dolce Pink



Left: Rose D'Oro, Right: Dolce Pink

Left: Rose D'Oro, Right: Dolce Pink
Left: Rose D'Oro, Right: Dolce Pink <br> Without Flash/Only Natural Light
Bottom: Rose D'Oro, Top: Dolce Pink <br> With Flash

I'm a long time fan of the brand Milani (which can be found on many drugstores and super centers Walmart/Target) I had been wanting to try one of their blushes/blushers for quite some time now. I already own several eye shadows, eyeliners, and bronzers by them and I really like them all. The pigmentation seems to be great and the color always lasts all day when I wear this brand. These blushers are no exception, they lasted all day when I wore them over my regular makeup and both colors apply lovely with the brush that is included with them. They are very pigmented, however they can easily be blended to create a sheer more natural looking flush. I personally love shimmer blushes, so I love these but if you aren't into that sort of thing you may want to steer clear of these beauties! Rose D'Oro is a coppery burnt orange looking color with gold veins running throughout &&& Dolce Pink is a sweet bubblegum pink swirled with rose colored as well as gold veins throughout it. Both colors are super pretty and overall I'm happy I purchased both because I STILL can't decide which I like better. I suppose Dolce Pink would suit light/medium skin tones better, and Rose D'Oro would suit medium/dark skin tones better. If you are in between like me (I have olive skin) then both of these shades should suit you. I suppose my favorite thing about these blushers is that they kind of multitask because of the shimmer throughout them, they work as a blush/highlighter so it makes your beauty routine a little bit faster. I just love multitasking products!
Have you tried anything from Milani?

xoJen

No comments:

Post a Comment